Find me on social media and other peer networks online:
I am also a/n member of the following networks:
- ARMA International
- Greater Cleveland Chapter of ARMA International
- Society of American Archivists
- Society of Ohio Archivists
- Cleveland Archives Roundtable
- Records Continuum Research Group
And incoming Faculty Advisor for the Kent State University Chapter of the Society of American Archivists.
I am interested in being part of community boards, so please contact me if you need knowledge and skills in:
- Records Management Strategic Planning
- Risk Management analysis and strategy
- Business Process Analysis
- ICT project evaluation and development
- Recordkeeping and archives projects
- Information Governance
2016 – current Member of the Advisory Council of the SLIS MuseLab
2015 – 2016 AERI Institute Co-Chair Program Committee
- Collaborate on design and development of new initiatives
- Review applications and develop program
- Administer and manage all aspects of the conference.
2015 Records Continuum Research Group Symposium
- Symposium organising committee & Co-chair for session on theoretical models
2015 Ballarat Regional Industries , Board member
- Member of Governance, Finance & Audit sub-committee
- Contributed to appraisal of major IT re-development project design and vendors
2012 International Congress on Archives (ICA), Brisbane (Co-Facilitator)
- Forum on Archival Research, Education and Practice: Collaborating to Create New Knowledge, sponsored by the ICA Section on Archival Education and Training, the Archival Education and Research Initiative, Monash University and the Queensland University of Technology.
2011 Archival Education and Research Initiative (AERI), Boston
- Student Plenary Committee member.
- Helped to organize & facilitate plenary on Future stories about present issues: PhD students examine their role in the Archival Community